Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
This conclusion to Clare’s Infernal Devices trilogy will have her hordes of fans begging for more books. Luckily for them, the City of Bones movie will be released this summer. The writer’s Facebook presence and fan websites are going berserk, most of us are just hoping that the movie lives up to all this hype. Back on point, this book is a thrilling and satisfying conclusion to the first two books. All the important plot points are in place:
- An engagement between Tessa and Jem
- The love triangle still simmering between Tessa, Jem and Will
- Mortmain has decided that marrying Tessa will somehow solidify his plans to take over the worlds of the humans, the downworlders and the Shadowhunters
- And he is up to even more despicable tricks this time, including launching his endless army of merciless automatons
- And everyone’s favorite vampire Magnus Bane makes a brief appearance.